MultiBeast, a definitive post-establishment utility, has been refreshed to rendition 10.2.0 for macOS High Sierra. MultiBeast is an across the board present establishment utility outlined on empower boot from a hard drive. It likewise includes an accumulation of drivers and customization alternatives.
Please make sure to read the documentation provided in the MultiBeast Features document and at MultiBeast.com for all install locations and details. Download the latest version of MultiBeast at Pupilizer.com/downloads.
– Added Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx -> 200 / 300 Series / X299 Audio Device ID Patch
– Updated Clover defaults to include APCI > DSDT > Drop Tables > MATS
– Updated Clover defaults APCI > DSDT > Fixes to use the current fix names
– Updated FakeSMC installation to install to /Library/Extensions and /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/
– Updated Drivers -> USB -> Increase Max Port Limit with USBInjectAll v0.6.3
– Updated Drivers -> USB -> Increase Max Port Limit 200 Series with USBInjectAll v0.6.3
– Updated Customize -> Graphics Configuration -> Intel Graphics Fixup to v1.2.1 with Lilu v1.2.1
– Updated Customize -> Graphics Configuration -> Nvidia Graphics Fixup with Lilu v1.2.1
– Updated all Customize -> System Definitions to latest BiosVersions and removed unnecessary fields.
– Removed unmount of destination volume EFI partition when finished.
Apple has changed the behavior for kextcache as of Sierra. You need to install Audio after you are booted from the destination disk to get audio to work properly. See here for details.