macOS 10.13.5 Update
Today Apple Published macOS 10.13.6, a noteworthy programming refresh to macOS High Sierra. Refresh any bolstered framework utilizing the inherent Software Update usefulness through the Mac App Store, or by utilizing the independent installer accessible from Apple.com.
What we know about 10.13.6 so far…
- macOS Build 17G65
- Updated apfs.efi – download here
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have been updated for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Update.
- This update will replace your audio drivers. If you enabled Realtek onboard audio using MultiBeast or the cloverALC script, no changes will be necessary.
- Install macOS High Sierra App has been updated – If you downloaded macOS High Sierra from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS High Sierra App can be found in the Applications folder.