Set up Clover clients on OS X El Capitan who wish to refresh straightforwardly to macOS Sierra can do as such simply like a customary Mac would. This completely local technique requires no USB creation or arrangement.
Before you start, we unequivocally suggest playing out a full reinforcement of your current framework utilizing Carbon Copy Cloner. By doing this, you can simply backpedal to your working OS X El Capitan establishment.
1. Download the most recent variant of Clover from sourceforge and refresh your current Clover introduce.
2. Open Clover arrangement organizer on the base of your framework drive or EFI Partition utilizing EFI Mounter v3. Duplicate FakeSMC.kext and some other additional fundamental kexts to/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. On the off chance that you require fundamental kexts, download them here.
3. Download Install macOS Sierra Application from the Mac App Store. Whenever finish, the application will open. If you don’t mind take note of, the Application will vanish after utilize.
4. Pick framework drive for introduce (Example: Macintosh HD). Whenever finish, the PC will naturally reboot.
5. At the point when Clover boot screen shows up, pick Boot macOS Install alternative (Example: Boot macOS Install from Macintosh HD). Picking your framework drive will backpedal to your past establishment without refreshing. Press spacebar to enter Boot Options and pick Without Cacheschoice as well as Inject Kexts choice then Boot Mac OS X with chose choices.
6. Finish the establishment procedure. Whenever finish, the PC will naturally reboot.
7. At the point when Clover boot screen shows up, pick Boot Mac OS X alternative (Example: Boot Mac OS X from Macintosh HD). The PC will then total the refresh.
Open Clover arrangement organizer on the foundation of your framework drive or EFI Partition utilizing EFI Mounter v3. Duplicate FakeSMC.kext and whatever other additional essential kexts to/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. In the event that you require basic kexts, download them here.